The WWW – World Wide Web was created in 1990 by the physicist Tim Berners-Lee.
In 1991, on the internet appeared the first website. We all use dozens of sites every day because they are widespread in the online world. If you have a bussines, a website is a must. Is very important for the user to find quickly the information that he needs on your website. For example, the contact informations or the “About” page, these pages have to be in the main menu.
This means that our website is one of the best ways to do marketing. Even if you don’t sell anything online, do not underestimate the power of the online community.
There are so many reasons why your business should have a website. This online page is a communication tool that applies to any niche. In this article I will present a few pertinent reasons for which your business should be represented by a website:
58% of internet users tend to trust a company with a web presence
1. Client expectations: Social Media presence and a WebsiteWhen a client needs more informations, he will look for you online. Either we are talking about Google or Social Media, a potential client will search for your business to see if he can trust you (other reviews and other people’s opinion).
Is so much simple to look for the information on the internet than to call or email the person. If your business does not exist in the online environment, it will not be found by potential clients and in the future it will lose credibility.
2. Promote your businessIn the online environment, even if you don’t want to sell something, you can promote your business. Whether you choose to use Google AdWords or want to promote your business website using organic optimization for search engines, you'll see that when you are active in the online environment, people will give you feedback and promote your business, because the best way to provide information is on the internet. This often happens in Social Media. If there was a product / service that they particularly liked or simply they appreciate, in general, the services that you offer, you will get likes on the Facebook page and organic reaches.
Tip: To attract traffic to your site, links to Facebook and other social networks must come directly from the site.
3. Save timeWith a website, you can save the time you spend routinely to provide information via brochures, e-mails or phone.
Such information will be transparent and available to everyone, and with a good SEO strategy, you will be in top positions.
4. Websites are global, not localThis means that you can access anyone in the business world. You can expand the business worldwide, and potential partners will find you more easily.
If you have a physical store and you make sales through it, our advice is to have a presentation website for the existing products in the store, even if you do not sell online. There may be a potential customer who would buy what you sell, but he did not know of the existence of products. Over a billion people worldwide use the Internet.
- Search engine optimized
- Responsive Design (mobile friendly web design)
- Intuitive navigation
- Loading fast
- User friendly admin panel