When you work on your Social Media Marketing plan, you have a strategy and you have a series of steps that are followed in order to finish a task or a report. In the next article, we want to show you some extensions for browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. This program will help you extend the functionality of a certain browser in a good way, with features that will help you be more efficient.
In the next article, we will share with you 4 browser extensions. If you find this useful, you can tell us which browser extension helps you the most or which one do you like more:
1. Instagram for ChromeNow you can see Instagram photos right in your browser. This extension let you manage your Instagram profile from your browser. The experience is nice and you don't have to use the phone or even a separate tab.
Available on Chrome
2. RitetagRitetag is such a great extension. This software gives you direct feedback on how used a hashtag is: overused, good, great or unused. Ritetag is great for Social Media because you can use the right hashtag for your posts.
Available on Chrome and Firefox.
3. Social AnalyticsThis is our favorite extension. If you have a blog or you just want to know how many likes on Facebook a page of an website has, this is a great and easy way. You can find out how many: likes, shares, pins, tweets or Facebook clicks that article has.
Available on Chrome.
4. RiffleRiffle gives you more information about a Twitter profile. Click on the Twitter username and it will appear informations as top hashtags, recent retweets, most used categories and so on.
Contact us for WordPress SEO Services!
- Search engine optimized
- Responsive Design (mobile friendly web design)
- Intuitive navigation
- Loading fast
- User friendly admin panel