Now you must choose the right WordPress theme for you and your business. If you're not a web designer, the WordPress theme is very important. If you have a business and you're going to have a website with your services,
1. First impressions are the most lastingThis is available on everything in life, including web design. It's very important that the user finds what he's looking for very quickly. Also, don't forget to put all the necessary information on the Contact page.
3. Responsive designYou have to choose a theme that has responsive design and it uses a responsive framework. Be careful, the old themes or the themes that are free don't have a responsive design.
Also, the theme has a documentation page and it will be very easy for you to install it. Also, if you have a problem with a theme (premium theme), you can submit a ticket on the official page of that theme.
4. ColorsHow do you choose the colors? It's easy: from your logo. The themes are commonly associated with these particular colours.
5. ReviewsIf the theme has bugs or security issues, the other users will report them and you can read their feedback. This is a two-way street: if you have a problem with the theme you purchased, write them on the comments section, for the other users to see it.
- Search engine optimized
- Responsive Design (mobile friendly web design)
- Intuitive navigation
- Loading fast
- User friendly admin panel